To ensure you get the best from your yacht, there are a multitude of tasks to be taken care of. Finding berths or organising bunkering, holding crew mail to full concierge services – all time consuming tasks that can be handled on shore leaving the crew onboard free to look after the guests. Never off duty, the Hill Robinson team offers multi-lingual worldwide support to complement the captain and crew. The assigned yacht manager assists and co-ordinates all of your yacht management needs – the professionalism and expertise you expect and deserve, where you need it, when you need it.
complements the onboard team
- Multi-lingual shore support team
- On shore logistics and mail facilities
- Liaising with port authorities for berths and harbour facilities
- Sourcing of supplies
- Assistance with local authorities
- Purchasing with Hill Robinson’s fleet discount
- Assisting with travel arrangements for crew or guests
- General office support
- Regular reporting
- Assistance and guidance on international cruising requirements
Never off duty, your onshore team complements the onboard team.
The Operational Department is managed by Marianne Richards.
Marianne joined Hill Robinson in July 2002. Managing the strongest team
of yacht managers in the business and providing the best yacht management
in the industry is what Marianne strives to achieve on a daily basis.
Marianne works with clients and captains and oversees all aspects of the
yacht managers’ role and supports them as necessary.
Alternatively click for our contact form