Corporate and VAT Services
The owning company setup and structure for every yacht is unique and, in most cases, it needs to facilitate compliance with EU VAT legislation, intended use of the yacht and the owner’s expectations.
Through Hill Robinson Limited, licensed by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority, Hill Robinson can ensure that new and existing client requirements are met.
Hill Robinson can also provide corporate services in Malta and the Cayman Islands, working in partnership with a fully licensed providers, and we can offer a choice of other jurisdictions.
The corporate services team specialises in dealing with EU VAT and Customs matters, assisting with VAT registration, compliance and EU importation to enable the free circulation of vessels within EU waters.
- Incorporation, management and control of the ownership structure
- Comprehensive range of professional services
- EU VAT registrations and compliance
- Tailored VAT planning structures
- Company Incorporation and administration
- Professional Company Directors
- Accounting Services
- Cayman Islands, Isle of Man, Malta Company formation and yacht registration
- Hill Robinson Limited is licenced by Isle of Man Financial Services Authority
Hill Robinson’s dedicated corporate services division means client requirements can be met in a package that is as bespoke as the yacht itself. Getting the key decisions right, such as tax-efficient owning structures, vessel registration, VAT payments and fiscal management will minimise the complexities of ownership, thus enhancing the pleasures.