From finding berths and organising bunkering to holding crew mail and full concierge services, these time consuming tasks can be handled by our shoreside team, leaving the crew free to look after the guests and the vessel. Never off duty, Hill Robinson’s multilingual, worldwide support is available to captain and crew 24/7.
Your dedicated yacht manager will coordinate all of your yacht management needs – with the professionalism and expertise you expect, where and when you need it.
- Shoreside logistics and general office support
- Liaison with port authorities for berths and harbour facilities
- Supplies and procurement
- Assistance with local authorities
- Purchasing with Hill Robinson’s fleet discount
- Travel arrangements for crew and guests
- Guidance on international cruising requirements
Never off duty, we bridge the gap between the superyacht and the shore.
Secure, accurate and prompt handling of payments is one of Hill Robinson’s greatest strengths, and our experienced in-house team includes qualified, chartered accountants. Financial tasks managed by Hill Robinson include supplier invoices, salaries, ship’s bank accounts, credit cards and cash.
We will advise on realistic budgets and cash flow will be continually monitored. Our fully audited systems provide monthly accounting returns, improve efficiency and ensure we manage your vessel with full transparency and accountability.
- Ship’s banking, credit cards and currency
- Prompt payments
- Preparation of annual budgets including major refits
- Tiered expenditure control and online invoice approval
- Cost control and cash flow reporting
- Organising funds and charter APA
- Paperless process and electronic archiving
Safety & Security
Safety and security are critical factors for every yacht, whether private or commercial. At Hill Robinson, these cornerstones are an intrinsic part of our approach to yacht management.
Commercial yachts over 500GT and vessels classed as passenger ships benefit from our full ISM and ISPS system – a finely tuned platform that utilises the leading technology of HRclick.
For yachts over 24m, our Mini ISM system offers a smaller, streamlined version of HRclick. In all instances, owners, captains and crew can be assured that we put safety first.
- 24-hour emergency response and medical support
- Fully ISM/ISPS certified and audited
- ISM & ISPS familiarisation, training and drills
- Onboard safety audits, risk assessments and ship security plans
- Certification and documentation management system
- DPA and CSO service
- DoC for all major flag states
- Secure online access to HRclick - our simplified safety management system
HRclick & Document Management
Hill Robinson clients have been benefiting from HRclick, our document management system for over 10 years.
Purpose-built by Hill Robinson, this streamlined document management software draws on our industry-leading knowledge and is constantly evolving, striving to remain ahead of the curve in both functionality and performance. The exclusive software has become a market leader and is the cornerstone of the Hill Robinson ISM system.
HRclick is a simple yet powerful support tool for crew, streamlining processes and improving efficiency. The software facilitates crew compliance, hours of rest, ISM forms and associated checklists, yacht certification, and general operational administration.
- Powerful functionality
- Simple to use
- Crew Compliance
- ISM forms and checklists
- Yacht Certificates
- Document Management
Connect with us to find out how we can assist you with your Yacht Management Needs
President Hill Robinson USA